I woke up that morning to find that my water had broken and I was slowly leaking. Unfortunately I wasn't having any contractions. I already had a scheduled appointment at 10:30 so Mum and I raced around with me trying to show her where everything was.
After I saw the doctor I got sent over to the OB ward to be admitted. We called Jason (who was on his first day of his fellowship at Dana Faber!) to come over to MGH to meet us. Mum and I decided that it would be a good idea to eat lunch while we waited for him as they likely wouldn't allow me to eat for a while!
She finally made her grand entrance at 10:13pm and weighed 6 lb 13 oz and 19.5 inches long.
After I saw the doctor I got sent over to the OB ward to be admitted. We called Jason (who was on his first day of his fellowship at Dana Faber!) to come over to MGH to meet us. Mum and I decided that it would be a good idea to eat lunch while we waited for him as they likely wouldn't allow me to eat for a while!
She finally made her grand entrance at 10:13pm and weighed 6 lb 13 oz and 19.5 inches long.
No comments:
Post a Comment