Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trip to the Beach




On Saturday, for the third time this summer we decided to spend part of the day at Crane Beach, unfortunately yet again the storm clouds, thunder and lightning decided to roll in. At least this time we had 2.5 hours at the beach before we had to make a run for it. When we went two weeks ago we had about 20 minutes!

Jason and I both had a nice swim in the water. Ryan decided that the water was best observed from a safe distance unless there were no waves then he was quite happy to splash in the shallows of the tidal pools.



Megan enjoying her time at the beach!





Fabulous storm clouds.



Jason and Ryan watching the thunder and lightning in the distance.

1 comment:

Malinda said...

Just say no to being rained out at the beach, but those clouds are pretty cool looking (I love watching storms). Megan looks pretty in her little pink swimsuit. I just want to play with those cute little newborn hands.