We had a lovely weekend, Jason was actually off the whole time. On Saturday we submitted Megan's application for a US passport -- - her photo was very cute! Crazy to think that she will have her 3 month photo in there until she is 5 years old. It was also quite entertaining to put down her height - - all 1 foot 11 inches of her :)
After submitting the application we went to the Shady Hill School Fair. Ryan was a bit young to participate in most things, we spent most of the time at the slide, although he had fun looking for plastic animals in a hay pile.
We were playing in the garden in the evening and had an outdoor fire. Unfortunately once again I forgot to get any marshmellows.
We were playing in the garden in the evening and had an outdoor fire. Unfortunately once again I forgot to get any marshmellows.
On Sunday after a lazy morning and a cooked breakfast we headed out the door and went hiking with the kids and dogs which is so invigorating at this time of year!
He found a camel, rhino and elephant!
Enjoying the fire in our garden!
Hiking in the Autumn!
I see you :)
My Handsome Guys
1 comment:
Welcome back to the land of blogging. Great pictures! I really want to get a fire pit in our backyard, but I hate the campfire smell getting in my/my kids' hair and clothes. Maybe I will just have to get over it and be a fun mom.
Post a Comment