Election day was supposed to be my first day back at work, with the kids being at daycare on Tuesday's and Wednesdays. Over the past couple of weeks I had taken them there for a few hours at a time to get the used to it.
Last night Ryan started to run a fever and was complaining that his head hurt and his ear hurt, he woke up at 5am this morning crying / screaming. I took him to the doctor and he has an ear infection. This is his first fever and ear infection since just before Megan was born (when I was last at work!).
Ryan has been pretty grumpy and miserable all day but the Tylenol is helping and hopefully the antibiotics will nip it in the bud. While Ryan was feeling sorry for himself he decided he wanted to "sleep" in Megan's bassinet which I was taking down to the basement. It was a tight fit!

Last night Ryan started to run a fever and was complaining that his head hurt and his ear hurt, he woke up at 5am this morning crying / screaming. I took him to the doctor and he has an ear infection. This is his first fever and ear infection since just before Megan was born (when I was last at work!).
Ryan has been pretty grumpy and miserable all day but the Tylenol is helping and hopefully the antibiotics will nip it in the bud. While Ryan was feeling sorry for himself he decided he wanted to "sleep" in Megan's bassinet which I was taking down to the basement. It was a tight fit!
1 comment:
Did he really fall asleep in the baby bed? Such a cute picture of him all scrunched up in there.
Post a Comment