This morning I let Ryan watch about 15 minutes of "word world" where the characters (one of which is a pig) create things by putting the letters together and they say - let's build a word and they make things by putting words together - - today Pig had made a Cake for another character.
Well, a few hours later we were playing with his legos
Ryan: "lets build a word" (as he's putting legos together)
Mum: "build a word?"
Ryan: "yeah, like pig do"
Mum: "ok"
Ryan: "sure! like pig"
Then I left him alone for a few minutes and when I came back he had made a 'cake' with a candle on top that he then blew out!
Megan is getting her second tooth the bottom left incisor (the first was discovered on Christmas eve - bottom right incisor). She has discovered how to roll from her back to her front but hasn't figured out the opposite direction yet. She is absolutely fascinated with everything that her brother does and smiles for everyone!
1 comment:
I loved hearing your voice on that video clip. I'm glad that you haven't lost all of that awesome accent. It is fun to see (hear) you being a mum for a minute since I've never seen it in real life. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment