I had always heard stories about awful explosions which made parents just chuck out the clothes rather than deal with the cleanup. While I feel like I have had lots of disgusting blowouts which made it cross my mind, I never actually did it until today . . . . . . .
Megan had pooped and was quite happy so when I started to change her it never really occured to me that there would be 5 gallons of brown gushy stuff all over her. I kid you not, there was actually poop all the way up her back and then it had crossed over her shoulders and started to go down her arms! Well needless to say I decided that she was about to grow out of the onsie anyway so it went straight into the rubbish bin! I've had poop reach her feet before but never her arms :)
I didn't have the presence of mind to take a photo of the "explosion" but thought I would put some good kid photos on here so that it wouldn't just be a poo story :)
While out on a hike Ryan starting making a "cake" out of stones / rocks
1 comment:
The first time, but probably not the last. :) Just wait until you start potty training . . . you'll have all kinds of great poop stories. If it wasn't for Nate, I would have been buying the kids new training pants every two weeks. I have a weak stomach when it comes to washing those things out. Yuck!
I love the funnel hat!
Post a Comment