Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our new patio & other random stuff

These are some old photos from few months ago. Megan got herself filthy somehow so Jason dunked her in the sink . . she loved it!



They were having a ball playing in the "castle"

Both at home and on the beach Megan will spend hours climbing in and out of beach chairs!



Megan got a nifty water table for her Birthday, they both love playing in it :) Ryan loves getting really filthy combining water and mud.

Ryan was really cute, I gave him some cherry puffs as a snack, and told him that he could only have them if he shared with Megan. The first thing he did was walk over and put one in Megan's mouth . . before he even had one. That's my boy!

Bailey got her annual summer shave . . . we could make several wigs!


Megan loves climbing into Bailey's bed with her!



She really is our little Monkey!

We were very excited when we finally got the patio in after discussing it for the last 2 years. It is great to sit on it while the kids play in the backyard.

2 comments:

Malinda said...

I love the pictures of your kids! And, I love the new patio. Did you guys do it yourselves? If so, can we hire you? :) It looks awesome!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

The patio is beautiful and your kids are amazing! Bailey looks like a different dog! I remember when you got her..that is crazy!