Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sledding Fun!

For the first time we took Ryan somewhere other than our back garden to go sledding. As we were trudging through the 3 feet of snow to get to the bottom of the hill Megan was quite adamant that she definitely didn't want to go sledding. Jason and I took several runs down with Ryan (I know, maybe not the smartest thing for an 8 mo preggo but it sure was fun!). Then I plopped Megan down in front of Daddy halfway up the hill and with protests ringing in my ears, off they went. As soon as they stopped at the bottom Megan said "That was fun, can I go again!" That's my girl :)

After a while we started sending them down together. They both have indomitable spirits!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

I love how they both just pop right up after the wipeout.

Megan sounds like my kids. We always have to force them to try something new and they always end up loving it.

Grammy and Grandpa said...

We love to replay this from time to time---so hilarious!!!