We had no snow when it first started around noon on Friday. I took some "before" photos just after the snow began to fall.
View from Megan's room
The next morning everything was covered!
Ryan and Megan were anxious to go outside but didn't last long in 2 feet of fresh snow. They had a lot more fun once Jason got a good section of the driveway cleared and they had an area they could actually walk on.
This was what greeted me at the backdoor when I went to let Tia out the next morning.
So I resorted to squeezing her out a narrow space I managed to create next the front door.
View from Megan's room the next day . . half her window was covered.
Dylan was fascinated by the snow blower.
They did build a snowman which I haven't taken a photo of - oops!
We ended the day with a "movie" night and watched Hotel Transylvannia which is definitely a 2 thumbs up for me.
1 comment:
Great photos! It's funny that you thought you had jinxed it by buying a snow blower. I say that all the time . . . "if we buy a snow blower, it won't snow for 3 years." Our biggest storm this year dumped 20 inches in 24 hours. The kids thought it was awesome. I was quite as enthusiastic. :)
Post a Comment