Monday, September 1, 2008

A busy weekend

On Saturday we went down to the Cape again to spend time with the Galvins. Ryan was getting a bit overtired at this point on his third straight day away from home. He was overdue for a good afternoon sleep in his own bed, and so had a bit of a meltdown at the end.
On Sunday I worked at the Emergency Clinic and Jason got to spend the day at home with Ryan and Megan. All three of them survived and it sounded like they had a fun day.
Labor day was absolutely fabulous but me being the twit that I am, I didn't take a single photo.
We went to Crane Beach for the day and met Avi, Naomi & kids there. After our trips to the Cape, Ryan is finally over his fear of the waves and has turned into a true waterbaby. We couldn't keep him out of it. He was running around like a lunatic for hours! All-in-all a busy but wonderful family weekend!

No comments: