Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fun at the Library


One of Ryan's favorite places to go is our local library. In addition to a huge selection of books they have a fabulous fixed train set in the basement for kids to play with. Every time I have taken him there I end up dragging him out no matter how long we have been there. Today Megan really enjoyed watching all the different kids. It is incredible how alert she has become in such a short time. She has a fabulous smile that lights up a room.



1 comment:

Malinda said...

I love your flood of posting. It brings back lots of memories from when I just had an almost-2-year-old and a baby. Ryan would love playing at our house. Ben was really into trains a few years ago and we have 3 different train sets in our playroom. We could keep him entertained for hours!