The kids just had their regular checkups. Ryan is 70% for height and weight. He is getting so big and grownup. I feel happy and sad at the same time :) This morning in the car we had a conversation about migration and eating carrion (Dinosaur Train!). This was followed by Ryan informing me that he was a herbivore . . . when I told him he was an omnivore because he eats vegetables and meat, he proudly told me that he really was a herbivore because he doesn't like meat (he wasn't impressed with the pot roast I made for dinner last night :). He keeps me on my toes!
Megan was 80% for height and 20% for weight . . tall and lean just like her daddy. At 19 months old she is a little bundle of trouble. She is incorrigible and fearless. She climbs and does things that Ryan never attempted at this age. She has a cheeky little grin that lights up her whole face and makes her daddy and me melt! There is no doubt about it, we sure do love that little monkey but she is going to give us a run for our money!
1 comment:
Hi Katie and Jason!
Your family is so beautiful - glad to be able to keep up with you guys on the blog. Hopefully we can do it in person sometime in the near future. I think Ryan looks so much like Katie and see a lot of Jason in Megan. Glad you guys are well!
- Carrie Sup.
Post a Comment