I decided that I had been a slacker mum for long enough and would try to get the kids their first picture with a holiday character. So . . . off to the Stone Zoo for a picture with the Easter Bunny.
Ryan began to show some hesitation when we were standing in line so we agreed that he could stand next to the Easter Bunny. Megan kept saying "Bunny . . Yeah!" and nodding her head emphatically when I asked her if she wanted to sit on his lap. As soon as we got close though, she started a death grip and got very upset.






Ryan began to show some hesitation when we were standing in line so we agreed that he could stand next to the Easter Bunny. Megan kept saying "Bunny . . Yeah!" and nodding her head emphatically when I asked her if she wanted to sit on his lap. As soon as we got close though, she started a death grip and got very upset. Than Ryan went for a ride on the Zoo train . . . one of his favorite things!

After the Zoo we went swimming at the YMCA followed by dinner out with the kids. They were suprisingly well behaved!



Happiness is . . . . high speed on a swing!
2 comments:
Great pictures. Your kids are adorable!
BTW, you look so tan. How do you get tan in New England in April?
I have to be honest, that Easter Bunny looks menacing. I'd cry too. The kids just keep getting cuter though. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
Post a Comment