On Megan's actual Birthday, after work, we had a "fun" family dinner (actually they were both cranky and tired and whined all through dinner). The mood improved when we had cupcakes and sang to her.
Ryan thinks that Birthdays are the best thing ever and really enjoyed helping her open her presents. It is crazy to think how quickly our little girl is growing up. It feels like just yesterday that she was just a little 6 lb 13 oz bundle.
She has a very different personality from her big brother. She is happy 90% of the time but when she is frustrated or upset boy oh boy watch out!

2 comments:
I think it's a girl thing, Olivia is as sweet as they come but when she's mad...watch out! DRAMA!
I can't believe your baby is 2!
I know, isn't it crazy how the time flies!
Post a Comment