I can't believe how the past 3 years have flown by. We had a princess party for Megan with some of her friends the weekend before the actual day. She liked her purple princess cake!
The cupcake pinata was quite sturdy so in the end Jason busted it open for all the kids.
The actual day was low key with presents before Jason left for work. We had a picnic lunch outside with juice boxes (a big deal in our house :). Megan is still in a pasta for every meal phase so we had spaghetti & cake for dinner. We started a tradition of Megan giving Ryan a present on her birthday and vice versa. Ryan loved his Star Wars lego set and had it built before 10 am, he then started working on Megan's pink legos.
2 comments:
Fun times! I love the pinata and did you make the princess cake? That's pretty fancy. Way to start them on Legos early. They are the favorite toy in this house.
Your princess cake blows the one I attempted once out of the water. Good job. Megan is so cute!
Post a Comment