The snow just keeps coming! We lucked out and Jason had Monday off so we had a lovely weekend. I worked on Saturday while Jason had some bonding time with the munchkins. Then we still had 2 whole days off together. On Sunday we went for a short walk with the kids and the dogs while it was still snowing. Ryan wasn't quite sure about that, but the next day when the snow had settled he really enjoyed playing in it and trying to make snowballs! Unfortunately the snow was too dry to make a good snowman :(
1 comment:
Your house is so perfectly New England. I was even impressed with the nice row of icicles until I realized they were Christmas lights (not my sharpest moment).
We haven't gotten any new snow for a couple of weeks and I am fine with that. Once Christmas is over, snow loses its charm for me.
Post a Comment