I have some cute kid pictures that I've been planning on posting for a while . . . . so here we go. My resolution for the rest of the year is to post once a week. I thought I would take a page out of Malinda's book and make a public declaration - we'll see how it goes.
Megan just keeps getting cuter. She got her two front teeth for Christmas and I still haven't managed to get a picture with any teeth showing . . I'll keep trying, but here are some of her other photos.
She is starting to move around slightly on her tummy and has been flipping over from her back to her tummy since before Christmas. She hasn't figured out yet how to get from her tummy to her back though - her arm just keeps getting in the way!

No comments:
Post a Comment