Saturday, February 14, 2009

Am I going a wee bit crazy?

I have developed a habit which is really on the edge of my consiousness at this point. When Ryan, Megan and I go down the stairs, Ryan can really take his time. Sometimes he is just moving slowly, othertimes he gets so distracted with asking me questions about everything under the sun and we have some quite involved conversations as we descend the steps. Well, to pass the time and hopefully burn some calories I do leg lifts on the steps. Last night while Jason was putting Ryan to bed I popped out to the store and had to put petrol in my car. While I was filling up I was standing on the little ledge raising myself up and down on 1 leg. I was aware I was doing it but it seemed like a good / normal idea at the time. I glanced over to the gas station attendant and saw him watching me and laughing . . . what has happened to me since I had the munchkins?

4 comments:

Malinda said...

I just love that you have lived in the states for 15+ years and you still call it petrol. :)

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

I bet he was jealous! You go GIRL!

Kaylynn said...

I do leg lifts in random places, but haven't done it at at a gas station, yet.

Anonymous said...

i officially have THE most cutest cousins in the world!
you rock mini peeps!!
ps: hope charlie, tash, james, sam, michael, matthew, rhys, lauren aren't offended by this!!!