Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boy am I behind :)

I just realised that I have several blogs started but never published because I was waiting until I was on my computer to add the photos which never happened . . . so get ready for a couple of posts today!


Jane & David came up this past weekend, it was lots of fun, with a trip to the aquarium on Friday for Jane & I. Then on Saturday they all got to hang out with the kids without Mum while I was at work. I was a major slacker and didn't take any photos. Jane made up for my tardiness. This is one of the ones that she took which is a rare picture involving me. Now you can tell why I'm not usually in the photos!

1 comment:

David Faris said...

I love this picture.
(Tia, when Mommy is distracted by both children, this is a PERFECT time to run away to Philadelphia!)